Beginning a farm, what a challenge! So yesterday we discovered our newly finished greenhouse was not vented enough after it fried most of our seedlings when we were gone to work. Such a shame. We discussed this morning the events, as well as our time constraints and have concluded that next year might be a better year to start at the Farmer’s market once we solidify our crops. We will work for one more year on our infrastructure. In the meantime, I have got to find a market for our free range eggs. The chickens have started laying about a dozen a day. We put another two sides on the fence around the growing area, got the plowing done for our first crops, and moved all the blackberries into the growing area.